The only local LASIK clinic in St. John’s, Newfoundland
Bense Vision takes a lot of pride in being a locally owned and operated LASIK clinic, and in being the primary choice of the people of Newfoundland and Labrador when it comes to laser vision correction. The fact that we operate in Newfoundland and live in the community provides some unique benefits to our patients, including:
- Surgeon Experience – Our certified iLASIK surgeon, Dr. Lakosha has more than 20 years of experience with laser vision correction and has performed over 30,000 procedures.
- 25 years in Business – We were the first to bring laser vision correction to Atlantic Canada and this year we are celebrating 25 years correcting vision for Newfoundlanders and Labradorians.
- Specialization – Bense Vision specializes in laser vision correction, more specifically LASIK procedures. This focus has created a level of expertise that is unmatched.
- Unparalleled technology – we are the Only Certified Blade-free iLASIK Centre in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Personal Touch – We take the time to get to know our patients as people, and always consider you our main priority. The entire staff is personable and always accessible.
- Open Communication – As a local clinic, there is a level of accountability that other facilities may not have. Our success is built on open communication with our patients. We always help you find the most effective solution and treatment and will let you know about our recommendations right away.
- Financing Options – Since we want everyone to experience our procedures, we’ve created flexible financing options designed to fit different budgets. We have payment plans that run from one to five years and can be as low as $92 per month.
- Touch Up Policy – we believe in our expertise and technology we provide a LASIK touch up policy to all our patients.
Be sure to give us a call and set up your free consultation!